Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tottenham Court Road, London

A short afterword

Yesterday I did a post about the tiled decoration by Eduardo Paolozzi at Tottenham Court Road underground station in London. At the end of the post is a link to a YouTube video about the alterations to the decoration and the restoration of the tiles that remain. Unfortunately, those of you who subscribe to my posts by email may be unable to see or access the link.

So, if you are receiving this by email, the original post and link are here.

And, for those who cannot access the video, it is on YouTube here.

Or, on the blog's home page you can just scroll down to find the original post.

1 comment:

bazza said...

Every time I passed through or alighted at Tottenham Court Road I felt a wave of pleasure seeing the mosaics. Thanks for posting that video; I didn't realise how much I missed them until I saw it! The last time I went to Tottenham Court Road I was leading a guided walking tour which I call Rock 'n Roll London so we started in Denmark Street (where there are several listed 17c buildings) and the whole station was a mess.
CLICK HERE for Bazza’s fabulous Blog ‘To Discover Ice’